What i did the whole day today....

Posted by Doreen | 3:49 PM | 0 comments »

Haiz.... It is 7.30pm already...... Today is a public holiday. My housemates went out shopping in Times Square today. One of the girls bought a new handphone. I bet u can read about it soon here... So why didnt i go out when i had the chance to today?

The answer is that my friends went shopping to destress...... But for me i feel that if i go shopping with them although i might tell myself it is going to be window shopping but I guess it is going to be hard to resist the temptation of buying things. If I did, I might burst my budget for the month, then I will be more STRESS..... So I decided not to go.  =) Didnt really felt disappointed to miss the family outing this time.

But I am happy for myself cos I finished one assignment already. Not 100% yet cos I havent do the cover page and also havent print it out yet, but still I have done it!!! *One Big Pat on the shoulder* (Cannot pat too much cos i'll be too proud according to someone)

Still got other things to finish up like tutorial tasks and also preparation for next week's presentation. Haiz... It is never ending....

Easter will be coming soon.. Another dance production coming up.... Will be getting busy.. maybe stress... but I will not quit cos i have been empowered by someone on high to do what He wants. =) I just love dancing.... Wish that i can discipline myself more to do it... [Thought of joining Pilates to build my core strength. Hope i can keep up with it-Going to start in two weeks time.] I know it is going to be tough but NO PAIN NO GAIN right? 

0 comments

Post a Comment