My Pastor's/Aunty's Wedding

Posted by Doreen | 10:20 PM | 0 comments »

Last Saturday, I experienced one of the nicest and very awesome wedding out of all the weddings I had attended... I witnessed two great man and woman of God and their story of how God brought them together. I am so happy to be at the wedding. Loved the decorations and also the highlight of the whole wedding to me was the part where both of the bride and bridegroom sang a duet as the bride walked down the aisle. I think the song was written by themselves. So meaningful... I have no words to describe so i will post up the pictures for u to see for yourselves.

This is the start of the bridal procession. The little boy who is the ring bearer is sooo cute....[Funny thing is during SNL, Ps Tim make a joke and said he wanted this role but he lost because the boy was too cute....]


Fair Vows..... =)

They did the marriage registration in the church!!!

Then the another hightlight came.....*drum rolls*

The UNVEILING N the KISS....
=) They did it twice due to popular demand. =)

Only got the unveiling pics, the kissing one dont have cos I video-ed it down....

Awkwardness after the kisses... =)


=) Managed to grab a moment to take picture with PC... She is sooooo... beautiful.... And I love her soooo much... Her heart is even more beautiful... She is really someone that I looked up to... She is very willing to take picture with everyone although she is busy. I dont think she even get to eat through out the whole time. And the thing about her is she really loves God A LOT!!! I found out that a few days before her wedding she got into an accident and her car was badly damaged. But it does not influenced her and to her she is just thankful nobody was hurt and she goes on preparing for her wedding. Then on the wedding day, the train of her dress was long so quite a lot of people stepped on it and was feeling so sorry but she was like -it's ok. It is just a dress. [Mind you, it was designed by quite a famous wedding gown designer in Malaysia.] But to her, this all are only material things and there is no need to fuss over it. I am very impressed by the way she view material things. Cos i admit sometimes when people used out things and accidentally spoil it we will get so upset and mad at the people. It kind of shows how we looked at material things which is like it is so important. But the way PC sees it- it is only material things and it is all given and blessed by God.
All in all, I learned a lot from her and she will always have a special part in my heart. May God bless her and her marriage abundantly. =)

It feels like this post is especially dedicated to her.... =) PC/EE thank u for your love and your care... thank u for being such a great woman of God... You show me that it is not impossible to live a Godly life...

0 comments

Post a Comment