So finally had the time to blog... =) So happy cos all the small tests or quizzes are finally over. I am free to blog and do what I want for a few days before other things like workshops and simulated teaching starts. The title indicates what i am going to write now... My mum came over for the weekend as you should have known from previous post, and guess what she did?

She did facial wash for 4 of my housemates plus one of my good friend who faithfully fetched me home every saturday after church service. I guess i am very proud i have a mum who is so generous and she really loves people. She did facial wash for all of them including me(DEFINATELY) for two hours straight without stopping. My housemates were all waiting in line for my PROFESSIONAL MUM to pamper their faces.

I ask them after my mum left how do they feel about my mum and they say my mum is very cool and so friendly and she doesnt seemed like a mum to them cos my mum treated them like friends.

Hence my conclusion is my mum is really a people-person, I wonder why I dont inherit this trait from her. For me I do like to mix with people but with those that I am more familiar. My mum is a super woman, if I would tell you all the stories you would be darn amazed at a woman like her.
My mum had quite a past where she was disappointed and rejected a lot of times but the strange things is if anyone who had gone through a past like her would be a very bitter person by now but the different thing with my mum is SHE HAS A GOD WHO HAD GIVEN HER ENOUGH GRACE to learn to let go of her past and trust in Him who loves her. She never let bitterness control her life and there are times where she might doubt but she never walks away from the God who has loved her and kept her through the times.

She taught me how to love and serve God and she taught me that my life is to serve this God who had loved us first. My mummy is the best... I really missed her presence here........ =)  

PS: To those who would love to get facial done, you can register with me and i will collect and see how many people and maybe will get my mum to come down to do a facial wash for you. =)  But this time will have to collect a small fee already.... LOL............ But results can be seen immediately.. No kidding one..... ELKEN product.. trustable.... [sounds like advertising for ELKEN haha...They should pay me for this ...]

2 comments

  1. Jane // March 24, 2009 at 11:44 PM  

    does ur mom comes to perth? muahahahahaha...
    facial will be good for me too=p

  2. Doreen // March 28, 2009 at 6:56 PM  

    Yes... if you pay for her flight tickets. =)

Post a Comment