My mum is coming to see me........

Posted by Doreen | 11:30 PM | 0 comments »

I just got off the phone with my mum, and YES!!!! She is coming to see me!!!! I guess all the assignments and quizzes, presentation is driving me up the walls... I missed my mum soooo much.... I just cant wait to see her...

So people i am announcing that Sunday i will be officially busy teman-ing my mum. [hmm.. more towards her teman-ing me] Sorry, i wont be entertaining anyone else then... 

So happy that i decided to blog about it.( I must be going crazy--- crazy for mum's companion) So i must now get back to my assignments so that i can finish all of it before Saturday so that I can spend the whole Sunday with her...


Haha.. I think she will be nagging me if she sees this post. But this is to show you that my mum is very lovely and very modern. She recognized Rain-the Korean Superstar when she was in Korea on a trip with her other friends but she is the only one taking pictures like this. (LOLing....) She was like :Oh!! It is Rain. The one in the TV (Rephrase of what she said cos i cannot remember every word she said) and she asked her friend to take picture for her. hahaha......... This is my mum, very special and have a great sense of humour right? That is why I loved her sooo much.....

0 comments

Post a Comment