Hahaha.... the TIME has come finally. As i am blogging now, all my housemates except my indian roomate has left to went home already.... As i am writng i kinda regret not to opt to go back by bus earlier rather than wait to travel home with my uncle. Ya.. I know ppl will say that it is better to travel by car yet the situation I am in is that i have to wait until tommorow only I would be able to see my dearest family....
*sidetrack a bit... I would like to thanked God for providing a better job (a better pay) for my eldest brother. I was too busy to blog about it so i thought i would just like to slot it in b4 i forget again. He got retrenched because he was in the company for a year plus NOT BECAUSE HE IS NOT CAPABLE!!!!!! He has the best results among us siblings and he loves and takes care of us. (SO HE DIDN'T TELL ME HE GOT RETRENCHED!!! i know it may not be a proudful thing to talked about but I guess i wasn't happy bcos it felt like i am being kept in the dark about all these things. I guess it is in the family that everyone doesn't share freeeeeely.... So Why am I the ODD one out? I don't know, i guess I am influenced by certain ppl or I just like to pour myself out not in front of the ppl but in the blog. (Though lots of research proved that it might be influenced our communication skills but BLOGGING is still a very nice way to express oneself.
Jumping to another topic... I finally met one of my National Service friend yesterday... I was very happy yet very shocked to see how she had changed. After the conversation with her I realised that life can really changed a person. Not to say it is bad but i guess life has a way of slamming the reality of life at us. The reality that things in this world is never free and how money is the first thing that comes to mind when a conversation starts and how everything is about MONEY, MONEY, MONEY! (Reminds me of the mamma mia movie.) But I just hope for the best for her and pray that she will find the right pupose for her life and live for that prupose.
Ah........ I side track and jump to other topics already..... Anyway i am really looking forward to going back home although Chinese New Year didn't seemed to be so celebrative this year. But I missed my family a lot and looked forward to meeting my high school friends too... I just pray that I will not gained too much weight.[Have to control hard]

1 comments

  1. ~riena~ // January 27, 2009 at 2:20 AM  

    hye doreen..
    1st of all..i wanna wish you happy chinese new year..may all your wish come true.and. prosperious*correct me if am wrong k* year ahead..
    o0o yeah i trully agreed that blogging is a way of expressing ones feeling..sometimes certain things we cant just let it out to somebody..i mean it can be hard.huhu
    neway take care..keep on writing...:)

Post a Comment