This year's CNY was a bit different. A lot of things seemed to be missing. Our family didn't do steam boat this time. And after i came back I realised our family didn't even take a family picture together. Haiz... Everyone is busy going for gatherings and meeting friends that we forgot the most impotant thing which was to spend time with our own family. This time i really felt like not coming back to KL. I cried the night before i came back. I don't know why but it is just very different this time. I missed my family so much. Although it was very noisy at times yet after my brothers all went back to KL and malacca, I felt that things were so quiet. I woke up early this morning at 6 am to say goodbye to my lil bro as my bus is at 12pm which at that time he will still be in school. I guess the family that i left behind will be faced with the sudden quietness that is even worse compare to how i feel. BUt i guess this is life. We cannot always be with our loved ones every single moment but we can do our best to excel in life so that they are proud of us. 



Ya.. So this CNY i met up with friends and also straigten my hair....


This is our form 5 gathering. So sad.. Only ten of us turned up. I guess it was because of the date which is the second day of CNY so everyone else is still busy visiting their relatives so they cannot come for the gathering. So to all those sixers out there-Please try to make it to our next gathering next year. It will be in Kai Feng's house. =) Already asked him and sign agreement already... Hahaha....

Next.....


I met up with my little juniors/friends from my church. I also got to know a new girl called Peggy. she is the second girl from the left with specs one. She is one funny girl. And from the start of the conversation she had already said that she wants to get marry asap and other stuff which makes me laughed until i nearly fell off the chair. MInd you she is only 20 i think. I told her life is more than just marry and give birth to children but she thinks life is like that.

Next.... I went to straighten my hair...

This was before i straigten.


This is after i straighten.... =) New Year with a new look...

Then on Saturday I went bowling with my friends.... Broke a few of my nails... [A good reminder for those who wants to go for bowling is to cut your fingernails first!!!]


This two girls have grown up a lot.... One aspiring to be a biomedical engineer (i Think) the other one is to be a teacher.  Thanks to you both, I really had a good time playing bowling with you girls and thanks for sharing lives together with me. =) All the best in your studies and Eli-all the best in getting the course that you want to study....

4 comments

  1. Jane // February 3, 2009 at 3:06 AM  

    ur hair look so flat beside my fluffy hair..haha..and ya, sideway pictures make my chubby face looks a little thinner..u might not see the difference..but i do..haha...anyway, i m going back today..night flight...will miss u lots..thanks for everything..love u lots..take care and study hard! ..btw, do visit my blog at http://jane628.blogspot.com and keep me in prayer,dude!

  2. Jane // February 3, 2009 at 3:12 AM  

    btw, did u hairdresser change ur top too? before and after pic got different top le..haha=p..

  3. Doreen // February 3, 2009 at 8:50 PM  

    haha... I know. Don need to be so conscious of how big ur face look la cos it is still smaller compare to mine... =)
    N no the hairdresser din change my top cos actually i went on the fourth day of CNY but she wasnt free so i went back on friday after church service. Ya... i will keep you in prayer. Do well in your studies and don forget to join the cell group at your place there.

  4. siangshian // February 4, 2009 at 8:09 PM  

    I still think you look a lot like Miss Grace la girl... :D *evil laughter***

Post a Comment