I was browsing through my pictures and saw a few pictures of my cousins. This is my little cousin... Ain't he cute... He is a great poser. I remember taking lots of his pictures where he was posing like a professional model but i can't seemed to find the other pictures.

This is the sister of the lil cousin brother. My cute lil girl cousin who looks like Ella from S.H.E(a girl group from Taiwan in case u dont know) The thing is she loves to sing and dance.... May be the next Ella.( Just as long she is not too tom boyish) Very cheeky girl she is.

This is one dear grandmother that i loved a lot. I am her first girl grand-daughter so just imagine how much she pampered me since I was young. She and I have the same chinese birth date. She is seventy plus already yet she is taking care of my two little cousins. I am praying hard for her salvation.... (LOVED HER TOO MUCH TO WANT HER RECEIVE THE GIFT THAT I WAS FREELY GIVEN)


SAME GOES TO THE TWO LITTLE CUTIE PIES....

1 comments

  1. ~riena~ // January 17, 2009 at 2:50 PM  

    hye dooreen..
    pay a visit at my blog...:)

Post a Comment