Reactivating my blog....

Posted by Doreen | 9:22 PM | 3 comments »

Today, Sharon commented about how long I had stop blogging.... I guess I forgot about this blog and actually find it a hassle to blog. So where should I start? So many things had happened since I last blogged.


Let's just skip everything and get on to my new year and the thing that happened recently. Sharon started an online blogshop.... here and I am just happy to see her excited all these things.



But I just hope she gets enough rest so that she don't crash.

I am looking forward to CYW Kuching...

This is the second time we will be following the tour. I pray that all the dancers will still bring the spirit of God as we dance.

Other than that, I am in the midst of fasting and praying for directions and what God wants me to do this year.

What actually cause me to seek God in a much deeper manner is because of a conversation with my dad. He said I had a bad habit of asking ppl to pray for me and letting ppl help me make decisions. My dad just threw a question to me and say that if you have the rights and the priviledge to get the answer first hand from God, why do you need to go through a middle person? Hence the start of deep searching and repenting.

The amazing thing is that God is yearning to speak to me and after learning to get down on my knees and seek Him, I heard lots of things from Him and I find lots of comfort and strength from Him. I still got lots of questions and I guess it is human nature to want to know the future but I God assured me again and again that the future is in His control and I just need to take one step at a time.

YES! And I am slowly looking for my sweet spot that God has given me.... So i am still finding... When I find it I will let u know!

3 comments

  1. Yangy // January 18, 2010 at 1:33 PM  

    Yes, you had been stop blogging for 2 months plus! You thought I didn't know! HAHA!!!

  2. Doreen // January 20, 2010 at 10:10 AM  

    LOL.... I didnt know u follow my blog....But yeah...been very lazy to update it...

  3. Doreen // January 20, 2010 at 10:11 AM  

    ANd Sharon, can post comment la... I think the comp block u cos u are thinking of teasing me again... LOL...

Post a Comment