My FIRST OFFICIAL JAPANESE CLASS

Posted by Doreen | 12:05 PM | | 0 comments »

=) Thank God again I got into this Japanese Class... Ah........!!!!!! I cannot stop praising and screaming for joy because God has been soooooo realllllllllllllllllllllll again!!!! Today, i was late for class because I could not find the classroom. When I went in the room, the lecturer gave me a stern look and even ignored me at first. I thought she was biased but I am not going to give a care about it cause I love Japanese and I want to learn and be as good as I can. I know God is working in my life. I am walking closer and closer to the vision He had given me. I know He is going to be there for me all the time... There are a lot of times where I always doubt Him but I pray I will never again do so.. Lord, I pray as I grow in Your will, please never let circumstances blind my eyes. Please Lord, keep me walking in Your will always....

0 comments

Post a Comment