A thoughtful gift!

Posted by Doreen | 9:44 AM | 1 comments »

Decided to post this up since I saw Jong(my housemate) was taking picture of another thing and I ask her to help me take a picture of this gift- personally drawn!!! One of its kind only in the whole world. =) I guess it wont mean anything to other ppl but it means a lot to me!!!!

To the pretty girl: Thanks, girl for this gift... Although I am not a person who always shows my gratitude publicly but I was very happy to receive this!!! I loved it!!! My own t-shirt... Shows me how much u care for me and believe that I can be a teacher next time!!! LOVE U LOTS!!!!


Front: I am a TEACHER!!!

the back is my name....

D ancing

O n

R egardless of

E verything

E njoying every

N ew Day!!

PS:
It made my day!
Exam Stress went away!
Believe in me you did,
To me it was such a good deed.
Happy I am,
To have such a friend like you.
haha..... spontaneous poem just for you!!!! And my friends all said they want one for themselves. But i know it is for me only right??? ( I know I shouldnt be so selfish..)

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // April 28, 2009 at 1:08 PM  

    yay!!!!! hahaha yes your friends cannot have. hahahahahaha

Post a Comment