I should be in class....

Posted by Doreen | 12:56 PM | 4 comments »

Today i skipped class cos i wasnt feeling well... The whole night my stomach was hurting and i couldn't sleep at all.... So I decided to skip class today. The first time in this semester i think. These few days has been very moody for me. I lost the motivation to go for tuition anymore. Things are just not going well. I wouldn't say everything has gone wrong but just certain things. I have grown immune to these things and the negative effects. I am being plain lazy and ignorant at times. The tuition really demotivates me.
I felt like "Why am I going to be a teacher?"
I cant really teach well.
I failed teaching dance classes for children.
Now I failed teaching tuition for children.
Why am I called into this O Lord?
I CANT TEACH!
According to a few people, I am just not carved out to be a teacher.
People say that I am not patient enough,
some say I am not precise.
Some say I just dont have the passion.
So what do you say O Lord?
Do I even qualified to be a teacher?
The years are passing by very quickly. It is going to be the end of 4 years in teacher's training college and next would be University Malaya. Ppl still cant see the teacher in me. 4 years of training does not make any difference???
4 years of training already........... Did I improved? Am I qualified right now?

What say you?

4 comments

  1. illiii illina // April 6, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

    hi...just drop by visiting ur blog..huhuh...who said u didnt have all that? trust in urself coz we trust u a lot ^_^..
    thanks for the letter actually..ya, i din expect that..hahhaha...u almost made me cry and smile sorang2...ade org kata sye bce letter from my bf =p

  2. illiii illina // April 6, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

    there's reason why God choose u to be one of those great social engineer....u just have to open ur eyes widely and later u'll se it...btw, the skill cannot be build in just one short of time, it takes almost a lifetime to make us good

  3. Jane // April 13, 2009 at 12:13 AM  

    Hey,doreen! remember how ur dad was giving the testimony about u getting into teachers training college, u almost didnt get in but somehow someone helped u?i don think that is jus a coincidence. Its God's way of getting u in. And i don think u have gone through all this years for nothing.Besides, u have been helping ur mom with her tuition since u're in secondary? Don let others discourage you, believe in yourself! Talk to God abt it. and if He doesnt reply soon mayb he wants you to learn how to be patience? hehe.. Anyway, not all good teacher are patience..All schools need at least a strict discipline teacher too =p haha.. all the best to you..and i really missed you..missed talking to u abt 'serious' stuff. You're the only one who was always been concerned abt my spiritual life. Thanks!=) Love,Jane(the one who loves to do stupid things-u know it all=p)

  4. Doreen // April 14, 2009 at 12:31 PM  

    hey girls, thanks for all the encouragement u give. It really matters to me.. I am starting to like teaching and starting to look at God's calling in my life and not run from it.

Post a Comment